Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pictures from the 9/11 Memorial ride Peace arch



I found my memory card from the 9/11 Memorial ride at Peace Arch and have posted the pictures on Flickr. As I said previously it was a positive non political event. Yet I still have two passionate concerns. We cannot let anyone use the 9/11 tragedy to rationalize doing away with the Constitution and the Charter of Rights. Civil Liberty is important. You can’t protect freedom by doing away with it.



My other concern is the obvious. We need to open our eyes and look at the manner in which all three towers collapsed. They fell at freefall speed into their own blueprint just like a controlled demolition. The only way that can happen is if the load bearing beams are simultaneously blown out. That is what the science declares. Heat and fire did not do that.



I’m sorry brethren but 9/11 was an inside job. Someone had to have planted those explosives on the load bearing beams before any planes entered the picture and I can tell you right now it wasn’t Al-Qaeda. If we are going to remember 9/11 we need to remember Air India, Operation Northwoods and the USS Liberty. Mark my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.