Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lies the OMG told me



There was an interesting documentary on TV the other night about Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs. This one was mostly about the Mongols and how they were infiltrated by an FBI agent around 2000. This must have been before the recent infiltration and huge bust seizing their logo and banning their colours from being worn in public.


I was somewhat surprised to hear of the drug convictions. They echo the recent drug convictions that they claimed they weren't a part of. I do think the Mongols are different than the Hells Angels and I do like DOC and Jesse Ventura a lot better than Sonny Barger. Sonny strikes me as being a pig. A little guy who brags about being a pig. DOC and Jesse Ventura on the other hand are well spoken and come across as being well educated contributors to society.

DOC and Jesse Ventura both speak highly of the military which is where we are told the Hells Angels got their start.
The Hells Angels were infiltrated in the States as well: http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=158

My how times have changed. Now it's all about the money from the drugs. I cannot support that. There is no honour in it any more. The UN talk about honour, Loyalty and Respect but hard drugs was something the old martial arts movies fought against.

The sad thing about that documentary is that it admits the Hells Angels were the ones who started the problem yet they were left to run free while the Monglos logo has
been seized. I still say that is very suspicious.

I’m tired of being lied to. I was raised to believe that all the stories about drugs and prostitution were lies and the Hells Angels weren’t into that. Wrong. All the cocaine convictions speak for themselves as does owning brothels in Amsterdam and Vegas. Then there’s Otis Garret. Don’t tell me he was different. He was the leader of a Hells Angels prostitution ring in San Francisco. The woman who testified against him was murdered along with her twin seven year old daughters.

Sonny Barger attended his trial.
If Otis had done something the club didn’t approve of, Sonny Barger wouldn’t have attended the trial. His chapter had his photo on their web site until I posted the story. That is where I got his photo from. If the club didn’t support what he had done, they would have taken his photo off their web site at the time not years later when I posted the story. Like I said, there is no honour in what he did. None whatsoever.

Here’s the deal. First you get lied to. Then you get threatened. Then you get angry. That is the pattern of war. The Hells Angels can’t hide from the truth any longer. They can’t bully everyone into silence. They have to live with the truth and the natural consequences that kind of deviant behavior brings.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the sentiment in this article it was well written one thing I would like to add or maybe point you towards as a possible future for these "types" as they are known I am unsure if you've done a lot of research in the South African Cape town gangs and issues that were experienced there one interesting aspect was the forming of an Org known as PAGAD ( I think) which is an Acronym for Parents Against Gangs and Drugs- sounds very grassroots I know almost harmless but what Pagad did I am a little torn over yet impressed by to be honest instead of taking the common approach of deferring responsibility to the authorities which is reasonable in a reasonable society but what to do when they are powerless or the tools they have aren't effective well this group not only targeted but accomplished killing a multitude of gang leaders one specific case was one of the Stacci twins a notorious criminal drug dealer gang leader and rapist. They cornered him outside his home a huge Mob and he ended up the same as many of his victims actually worse they set him on fire this was all captured on film by the way but I guess my point here might be this is on the horizon for us I can't tell you how fed up people are getting buring their kids, brothers, sisters and loved ones and have to witness these scum survive and thrive off death and destruction. hopefully this comment wasn't too much lol I enjoyed the article and I agree whole heartedly with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't support that. I believe in due process.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.