Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Beat Goes On



Evidently I'm not the only one who thinks that getting the police to walk the beat in high crime areas like Newton where there is public drug trafficking is a good use of tax dollars. Sadly when I look at the magnitude of the problems affecting the RCMP I am forced to bow my head in shame.

It's not just Bill Fordy. Evidently he's pals with Craig Callens who is the head of the RCMP for all of BC. Callens goes back to Prince George during the time of David Ramsay. As for Bob Paulson, I'm not even going to go there. All I have to say is that Bob Paulson needs to stay away from Bill Fordy's unprofessionalism. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I don't care who is sleeping with who, metaphorically speaking. It's like the Surrey Six screw up. I don't care what cop slept with who. I care about a climate of unprofessionalism that is rampant in the RCMP as well as the regional police forces. This acceptance of getting drunk with witnesses and flirting with them in hopes to flip them. That is messed up. It is simply unprofessional. It's time for people to grow up. Depot needs to change. So does the promotion process. It's about time.

8 comments:

  1. Whos cares what tatics they use to catch creeps I could care less. Gangstas dont follow rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. Sleeping with witnesses and raping coworkers has nothing to do with catching bad guys.

      Delete
    2. As well they are pretty deficient in the creep catching department.

      Delete
    3. They hate paperwork too.

      After my assault at 3 am on July 19, 2004 beside BingoCountry, they concluded I fell down several times but ignored the footprints of the guy who beat me up.

      Then they sent an officer on a wild goose chase just because I took pictures on my side of the road rather than of the South Asian radio station. Sorry, officer, none of my pictures are objectionable.

      Newton does need a foot patrol, but it's all volunteers i.e. untrained.

      Delete
  2. Yes they Walk, BUT THAT IS ALL!
    They walk with HORSE BLINKERS ON!
    DO NOT BRING UP CRIME OR ATTEMPT TO REPORT ANYTHING, because all you will get is 'THANKS' DAA YAA, and you need to phone that in to a DISFUNCTIONAL OPERATOR waiting with a 30 questions in the HOW ARE WE DOING MODE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because they are no pro-active.

      Unless someone dies or is seriously injured, if all you're doing is preventing a crime, then they will not act.

      They didn't act the five times Carole Todd called them.

      Delete
    2. Always happens when you keep a safe in your home.

      Delete
  3. http://www.surreyleader.com/news/251982941.html#.UzCA5cs0Qj0.twitter
    NOW street crime increases with HOME INVASIONS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.