Monday, June 22, 2015

Whitecliff



Took some time out to visit my father's grave yesterday and dropped off some carnations. Had a wonderful visit with an old friend and took my daughter to Whitecliff. My father used to take me there when I was very young. We'd climb down the rocks and take pictures of the sunset while he would read to me the First Nation legends of Vancouver by Pauline Johnston. When the tide's out you can walk out to that small island. This is Vancouver. This is our home. Peace.





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to share memories of your father with your daughter as it was perfect weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes happy memories are worth passing on.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.