Thursday, March 10, 2016

Ozzy Osbourne, The Irish Rovers and The Rugby Seven



I am told that Ozzy Osbourne performed to a sold out crowd at Rogers Arena in Vancouver Monday night. I'm told he kicked it. Not bad for 67 years old. His arms had a few tremors and he had to hold the microphone with both hands but his singing was fantastic. I was never an Ozzy fan growing up until I attended a funeral fora friend from Canada Post in Surrey.

At the funeral they laid her leather jacket and boots on the coffin and said there wee now going to play a song by Ozzy Osbourne. I thought to myself Ozzy Osbourne? At a funeral? Are you kidding me? Then they played See you on the other side and it was totally appropriate. I didn't know Ozzy did ballads.As I previously said, you don't have tp be religious to believe in an afterlife. Even Ozzy Osbourne knows life does not end at death.

I also understand that the Irish Rovers will be playing at the vogue theatre in Vancovuer on Saint Patrick's Day. My father was a big fan of the Irish Rovers. He loved the song about the Orange and the Green. I understand the Irish Rovers owned and performed in the Unicorn Pub in Vancouver. I also understand that the Lord of the Dance is playing in Abbotsford March 23rd.

The World Rugby Sevens Series is coming to Vancouver, British Columbia March 10th & 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.