Saturday, May 20, 2017

Kerri Krysko continues to shine



Well Kerri Krysko has certainly taken it to the next level. After putting out her first book Kerri On she released her second book Kerried Away and is getting ready to launch her third book sometime next year. Trolls trash because they are trash and despite all the opposition nothing can keep this young lady down. She faced opposition and like Kelly Clarkson she broke free from it.



When I first met Kerri I said meeting Kerri Krysko is like walking on the sun. Her light was overpowering. She is a Helen of Troy. Kerri's no star. She is the sun itself. When she walks in she doesn't just light up the whole room, she lights up the whole planet. Her message to the haters is simple: "Why you gotta be so mean? Someday I'm gonna be big enough that you can't hit me and all you're going to be is mean." Truth.

When Kerri wrote her first book she became known locally as the ex wife of a high ranking member of the Hells Angels. Yet she is so much more than that. She always was. Circumstances don't make the man or woman, they reveal them to themselves and to the rest of the world. Mark my word, the real Kerri Krysko has yet to be revealed. Wait for it toy soldiers. When you see it coming it will be like the sun at noonday. Word.

4 comments:

  1. me thinks yer crushin a little bit.
    we are all human,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo bro the only people I'm crushing are my enemies who by the grace of God have become ashes under the soles of my feet. I endorse Kerri Krysko just like I endorse George Christie and Ralph Natale. I'm not crushing on them, I just know the real thing when I see it. Just wait until the Dalai lama steps up to the mic. He's gonna rip sh*t up.

      Delete
  2. Amazing article Dennis! When the Dali lama my BRO Ashton Krysko hits the scene will make some major waves against the beast by his next level Nas lyricism. Keepin it real D love it! J-K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As real as it gets soulja. The Dalai lama will soon be revelaed.

      Delete